If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (574) 533-2500

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Garage fire in Elkhart

This fire started in the back of the garage from a heat lamp. The renters had some rabbits in a cage and set up a heat lamp to keep them warm during the winter months. Something got set too close to the heat lamp and caused a fire. The fire was contained to the garage but was a total loss. We gutted the garage down to the studs and soda blasted the studs to remove the charring from the fire. We also removed all of the insulation from the attic and sealed it. We then put new insulation in the attic and the walls of the garage. We hung new drywall and painted the garage.