Why SERVPRO when it comes to mold
These are the five basic principles of all successful mold removal and mold remediation projects:
- A. Safety – Protect all workers and occupants.
- B. Assessment – Make a preliminary assessment, an assessment during mold remediation and an assessment after mold remediation.
- C. Contamination Control – Prevent cross-contamination and the spread of mold from contaminated areas to areas absent of or with less contamination.
- D. Source Removal – Physically remove the mold at its source.
- E. Moisture Removal – Eliminate the moisture problem that caused the mold outbreak.
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of South Elkhart County Professionals can inspect and assess your property. If mold is found, they have the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.