Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Apartment After The Fire

This apartment is as good as new after a fire! Just a few months ago, SERVPRO tackled the aftermath of a fire and were also responsible for the repairs. This apartment is just one of the many examples of how SERVPRO can make a disaster look "Like it never even happened."

Aftermath of Fire

This picture shows the aftermath of a fire in one of our local neighborhoods. Luckily, the fire only affected a portion of the house. However, it is severe enough that are SERVPRO team has been there everyday to help make the house look as good as new! 

Electric fire in Elkhart county

An Elkhart county house caught on fire from some electrical wires in the attic. The wires are thought to have rubbed against the trusses and rubbed through the insulation of the wire allowing them to touch each other. 

Electric heater fire

An Elkhart county house caught on fire from an electric heater. The home owners had some items too close to the heater. The fire caused extensive damage to the entire house.

Wood stove causes house fire

A house in Elkhart County caught fire due to a wood burning stove. The home owner was not home at the time of the fire. It is believed a sparked jumped out of the stove and caught the kitchen on fire.

The damages after a horribe fire.

This was the end result in a fire that fell through the floor into a basement that ultimately had to be completely restored. No one was hurt in this awful fire. The total reconstruction took more than three months to finish.